Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    Yesterday

    All these formatting decisions and having to come up with a title... it's all rather taxing! ;) It leaves me incapable of coming up with any new items to blog at the moment so I will supply you with my thoughts from yesterday...

    March 3rd, 2009 (Happy belated square root day!)

    March 3rd marked the release of two pieces of greatness in this world...


    One of the greatest bands of all time released their 5th album of new material (they also have a singles album)



    Some may dispute me but I think that this album finds the pulse of the scene today but circles back to encapsulate and pay homage to the early 90's from where Liam and the rest of The Prodigy came.

    ALSO


    Legendary director Wong Kar Wai's only period piece finally gets it's first official North American release after 15 years


    Although it does include action sequences coreographed by Sammo Hung, he shifts the focus instead to the dreamy philosophies spun by his characters and breathtaking cinematography by Christopher Doyle. This is my very favourite film by Wong Kar Wai.
    RIP Leslie, haunting to see his face on the poster, this was one of his finest performances.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment