Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    B*tchslapped on Day 5!

    I'm still mulling over how I feel about the Loved Ones, I'm guessin I'm ok with it (I mean, I didn't dislike it)

    But no doubt about it, Bitch Slap was awesome.  We're not talking Oscars here, more like one big Russ Myer love fest full of catfights, chessey green screen, flimsy storyline, and extended girl on girl that is sooooo bad it's good!

    Please note Zoe Bell on the right, in attendance tonight.  She was the stunt coordinator of this movie.

    In terms of less offensive films (haha) Wheat is beautiful but I much preferred Ping He's last film Warriors of Heaven and Earth and Ricky Gervais' The Invention of Lying is an all around crowd pleaser.  Best part of rushing the latter was Bill Nighy driving by Queen St., where he slowed down, rolled down the window and hung out of it to wave to the line.  What a great guy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment