Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 19, 2009

    SIX films on Day 9 and still standing!

    Ladies and gentlemen, I finally have a stand-out film for TIFF 09 - Mr. Nobody

    It's a real thinker, to the point that if by some miracle it were chosen for People's Choice tomorrow, I would gladly see it again.  Many have broached the topic of alternate lives, the butterfly effect, and love through different worlds and time, but few quite as spectacular as what Jaco Van Dormael has done here.  You'll leave the theatre after 2hrs 15mins with your head spinning and brimming with questions, but entertained and awed at the same time.

    Of the other films today, I'm delighted to say I have a number to recommend.  They include:

    Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky
    Whip It
    Perrier's Bounty
    Hipsters

    I'll see EVERYONE at The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and Ong Bak 2 tomorrow!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment